A&H

Nike Kit

Arrived today! Looks so much better than last seasons. But why on earth are the shorts sooooooo long. I'm only 5'8" and they reach my knees.

The Referee Store
Agree! Mine arrived this morning too, very pleased with it. Watched a game yesterday, 2 FL officials so had the new kit on and the other official had last seasons Nike kit and really preferred the new one! Glad I got it, and agree with the shorts, much longer than expected!

While the sleeves are fairly long they are a better fit than last seasons so will not flap around.

Arrived today! Looks so much better than last seasons. But why on earth are the shorts sooooooo long. I'm only 5'8" and they reach my knees.
Looks like they'll be reaching my knees as well then! Did yours come with the new or old worcestershire f.a badge or is it a famoa badge? As I ordered with sporting touch band want to make sure it'll be new one haha

WFA haven't released the new badge yet. I've gone with the FAMOA badge for now. I'll tape a county badge on if necessary until the new badge is available embroidered. I reckon you'll be able to tuck the shorts into your socks!!

I ordered mine with A&H first day it was announced. I have not had mine yet or an email to say it has been dispatched. I assume I am still in the queue

I ordered mine with A&H first day it was announced. I have not had mine yet or an email to say it has been dispatched. I assume I am still in the queue
Same here:) hoping it will arrive by next weekend, got a few friendlies starting then:)

What's the fit like compared with the Umbro Diamond kit? I was previously a medium in shirt size and a small in shorts.

I reckon go with the size t shirt you'd wear. I've gone down from Umbro large to medium in the new kit.

Back