A&H

Nike 2016 Shirt

JH

RefChat Addict
Anyone know where I can still get a small Nike 2016 short sleeved shirt? Out of stock everywhere I look, may have waited too late.

The Referee Store
www.referee-equipment.co.uk

Have you tried these even if it’s not on there website it might be worth a phone call as they’ve got a decent size warehouse full of kit.

I got mine early this year and I believe it’s the 2016 shirt, cheaper than the latest Nike shirts and I couldn’t tell the difference tbh.

www.referee-equipment.co.uk

Have you tried these even if it’s not on there website it might be worth a phone call as they’ve got a decent size warehouse full of kit.

I got mine early this year and I believe it’s the 2016 shirt, cheaper than the latest Nike shirts and I couldn’t tell the difference tbh.

Already emailed A&H, they said they aren't getting them back in because they have been discontinued, as most places have said. Should've got one earlier. I've got a long sleeved one and wanted a short sleeved to match, no point in getting new one and having two different.

Already emailed A&H, they said they aren't getting them back in because they have been discontinued, as most places have said. Should've got one earlier. I've got a long sleeved one and wanted a short sleeved to match, no point in getting new one and having two different.
You're planning to wear them both at the same time?

Generally from 2010 onwards they’re black with a Nike tick on them, I can’t tell much of a difference with any of them tbh.

Treat yourself get two new the same if your wanting identical long & short sleeve shirts.

You're planning to wear them both at the same time?

No but I don't fancy getting the new shirt, shorts AND socks, I just wanted a short sleeve shirt that will match my 2016 shorts and socks.

Generally from 2010 onwards they’re black with a Nike tick on them, I can’t tell much of a difference with any of them tbh.

Treat yourself get two new the same if your wanting identical long & short sleeve shirts.

Only splashed out on all the 2016/18 nike gear less than a year ago and see no point in buying the new kit because then I will never wear the one I've got now, what would be the point when I've got a shiny new one.

I hope you find a solution to your dilemma.

I need to get an alternative to black, sick of players asking me to wear a bib.

I hope you find a solution to your dilemma.

I need to get an alternative to black, sick of players asking me to wear a bib.

Referees are only permitted to wear black in my leagues, teams not permitted to.

I'll probably end up buying the full new kit eventually , but for now I'll convince myself that I'll see out the next couple of years with what I've got!

Back