A&H

Newly Qualified

bmace3

Hi all,

I'm due to start reffing OA and childrens games soon. I just wondered if there was a standard fee and expenses I should be charging for those games?
I'm classed as notts but will be reffing in Lincs for adults and Sheffield and Hallam for children?

Thanks

The Referee Store
if you referee in an established league then the fees (and any expenses) will be set. i'm not sure what those fees would be but likely £30 ish for adults and £20 for youth (plus or minus a fiver or so!)

Ah that's great. I have emailed the league secretary and referee sec but not heard back that's all.

Thanks

Keep it simple and charge whatever your league mandates for league/cup matches - if you can't get hold of anyone from the league, I'd suggest googling their website and seeing if they have a downloadable handbook on there, which should set out fees. Do whatever you can to avoid guessing, as that will only cause you issues if you turn up later in the season having worked out what you should have charged at that point.

For OA that should give you a straightforward answer - for youth it can be a bit complex as most leagues will have a sliding scale depending on what age group you're refereeing in.

Sheffield and Hallamshire Junio league fees are:

U7s-U10s single teams £15 + 35 p per mile (ppm) petrol
U7s-U10s double teams £22 + 35 ppm
U11s to U14s £20 +35 ppm
U15s+U16s £25 + 35 ppm
U17s +U18s £30 +35 ppm

Hope that helps?

Sheffield and Hallamshire Junio league fees are:

U7s-U10s single teams £15 + 35 p per mile (ppm) petrol
U7s-U10s double teams £22 + 35 ppm
U11s to U14s £20 +35 ppm
U15s+U16s £25 + 35 ppm