A&H

New Season....

mikedn

Referee/Mentor
Had the 2016/2017 registration request emailed from my FA......DONE
Had the 2016/2017 FA registration fee request emailed....... DONE
RA subs due for 2016/2017 ...... DONE
New Laws test emailed ......... DONE (passed)

Phew ! knackered already season not started......

Oh! and so's not to disappoint kit clean, boots clean and dubbed ready for tournament this weekend....

The Referee Store
County FA registration two months ago, league registration last month, RA subs two weeks ago, kit cleaned and stored in loft.

Oh! and so's not to disappoint kit clean, boots clean and dubbed ready for tournament this weekend....
Are the boots facing north though?

Are the boots facing north though?
I will check........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ yes !!!!

CFA registration - 2 months agao
RA Subs - nil, not a member! (must do this!)
Kit cleaned and in draws ready for use!

CFA registration - 2 months agao
RA Subs - nil, not a member! (must do this!)
Kit cleaned and in draws ready for use!
My RA reminded me that if one was not a member, one was not insured and registered referees have preference in matches

You have a tournament every weekend don't you?

You do realise two teams playing each other doesn't constitute a tournament, just 'a game'? :rolleyes:

You have a tournament every weekend don't you?

You do realise two teams playing each other doesn't constitute a tournament, just 'a game'? :rolleyes:

Not quite.... Its a 6 week tournament organised by IanMitchellsports.co.uk, referees are organised by our RA, various age groups (male and female) held every weekend, last one this weekend which is Girls teams U10 - U 16.

Not quite.... Its a 6 week tournament organised by IanMitchellsports.co.uk, referees are organised by our RA, various age groups (male and female) held every weekend, last one this weekend which is Girls teams U10 - U 16.
Used to photograph the teams at Ian Mitchell tournaments. Seemed to spend my life up in Blackpool at one point. Used to get a couple of games in too

Still got photographers there both days, i reckon they must generate lot business, on last day tournament you can see practically every parent with a photo

Still the people I used to work for I think.

Back