A&H

New Referee - 6 Fixtures

Rob

Level 9 Referee
The 6 fixtures you must referee in order to be fully qualified is it 1 year in which to complete them or 1 season ?. I have refereed 5 so far and it doesn't look like I have any more appointments before the seasons end. I have emailed my RA but not received a reply. Any advice /info would be greatly appreciated as always.

The Referee Store
I believe its 1 calendar year.

Speak to your refs sec or any local coaches you know. May be able to sort you a friendly so you get it done nice and early anyway.

Thanks Hertsfinest. If it is a Calendar year I think September is when my year is up , hopefully get another fixture in before then . It is frustrating as I have fixtures allocated then they swap them about and I lose them, never mind I am sure there is good reason, thanks again :)

Maybe speak to different leagues. Down here there are games to pick up all over the place. I initially had Easter weekend off but have been handed 4 games from Thursday through to Sunday now.

Make sure you get one done or you'll have to pay yo do another course.

Even phone up one of the clubs you've reffed so far as they are bound to have friendlies soon.

Good luck mate

Yeah I don't want to be doing the course again as my efforts previously will be a waste of time. I am sure I will squeeze one more in somewhere down the line, cheers Herts.

Back