A&H

New ref: not much in WholeGameSystem?

cZulu

Level 7 Referee
Hi all,

I have just last week completed my initial referee training with my county FA and now I must complete 5 qualifying games in 4 calendar months. So I want to get started ASAP but when I log into WholeGameSystem there is no mention of my role as a referee, ref registration numbers or any buttons to submit match reports etc.

Will this happen in due course, and do I need to wait for this before I can start contacting League ref secretaries, or has there been a mistake in my registration that I should get fixed?

Thanks!

The Referee Store
Almost certainly just slow admin on the FA's part, no reason why you can't start your games now. If you're really worried, might be worth speaking to your Referee Development Office (you can find this on your county's website) and they'll be able to let you know.

Hi all,

I have just last week completed my initial referee training with my county FA and now I must complete 5 qualifying games in 4 calendar months. So I want to get started ASAP but when I log into WholeGameSystem there is no mention of my role as a referee, ref registration numbers or any buttons to submit match reports etc.

Will this happen in due course, and do I need to wait for this before I can start contacting League ref secretaries, or has there been a mistake in my registration that I should get fixed?

Thanks!
Speak to your RDO or whoever ran your course. You don't want to be unable to submit cards when you're going through qualification!

Back