A&H

New PGMO Kit

A

AndyW

Does anyone know when the new PGMO kit from A&H is out or any other new kits im fed up of seeing all the same kits to buy i wanna see something new .

The Referee Store
You've too much money you lad! Once every two years is more than enough!!...

I have a feeling that this kit had a four year life but could be wrong so would be up I think this year

Ive got a feeling that there will be a new PGMO kit for next season, don't quote me on that though

A mate of mine (bit of a Stanno) at the Referees Association told me that the PGMO have a few idiadoras about a new Refkit for the new season. Icis to him is this true? He said that he overheard the boss's PA Joma talking about it to her friend Erima by the coffee machine. They are working on the umbrostanding that the new kit must give the appearance of a Professional Startus, whilst not being hummeliating.

Now of course this is second-hand gossip so he could well have made an errea.

Heard that Umbro are bringing out a SkinTight one? I personaly thought that the PGMO was fairly skin tight... Better watch my figure :p

A+H confirms a new Umbro kit on their forum.

Newsflash over, no further details. :cool:

The latest from Victoria at A&H:

I wouldn't truest any 'sneakky pictures' as they certainly aren't correct if it's the sneaky pictures I've seen. (They're normally of other countries kit - the Diamond Kit has been made by Umbro exclusively for us)

We don't have any pictures at all yet, so there are none to be leaked.

As soon as we have the kit it'll be photographed and on sale. Just waiting to find out when that's going to be.

Shame they won't be using the Umbro Milton kit (the new one used in Norway) - probably the smartest and most comfortable kit I've had

Apparently no pics will be released until cup final day when they will be wearing it for the first time

No pics till FA Cup final, but confirmation that the pricing will be similar to the current PGMO kit.

However they cannot confirm exact price, nor colors untill FA Cup final.

EXCITED :p

Back