A&H

New money vs old money

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
What is it about City fans that makes them think if a butterfly flaps its wings in Brazil it's because it want Man City to lose.
Don't tell me the butterlies in Brazil are part of the Premier League's "strategic plan to put a new name on the trophy in every six-year period".

Reactions: one
City's older fan base is fantastic. Self defeating, horrendously sceptical about our own team and always expecting the worst and laughing at it. There is an element of the younger fan base that have seen nothing but success and have no recollection of the comedy shambles of a club we used to be in the 90s. A drinking club as Keegan once called it. Always finding ever more spectacular way to mess things up. It is unsurprising that having seen nothing but success, they become entitled. Us older blues recognise the signs very well, as our United supporting mates were the same when we were growing up!

Reactions: GPW
City's older fan base is fantastic. Self defeating, horrendously sceptical about our own team and always expecting the worst and laughing at it. There is an element of the younger fan base that have seen nothing but success and have no recollection of the comedy shambles of a club we used to be in the 90s. A drinking club as Keegan once called it. Always finding ever more spectacular way to mess things up. It is unsurprising that having seen nothing but success, they become entitled. Us older blues recognise the signs very well, as our United supporting mates were the same when we were growing up!

it's decent isnt it! growing up in manchester, going to a manchester school, being one of two blues in my class as we were in Div 2 while they were winning everything. If only me 11 year old self could see us now!

Having looked at it again, it appears that the AR holds his position after the goal rather than moving down the touchline, which implies that he immediately felt something was wrong.

Having looked at it again, it appears that the AR holds his position after the goal rather than moving down the touchline, which implies that he immediately felt something was wrong.

Perhaps, but doesn't take you 45 seconds to figure it out.

Who'd that header come off Martin? If it was a city head it's offside.

It was a city head.

Ok, offside. Raises flag.

Its not rocket science over coms

Don't tell me the butterlies in Brazil are part of the Premier League's "strategic plan to put a new name on the trophy in every six-year period".
Probably part of the same strategy used when Gillingham were 2-0 up in the play off final and Mark Halsey played just enough added time for you to equalise and then go on to win on penalties...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back