A&H

New Legea Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dommer OFK

I picked up some of the new Legea "Fair Play" Refereeing kit from a supplier in South Wales on Wednesday.

It's the stuff that's being used from this season on the Welsh Premier League - and have to say, very impressed with the quality of the gear.

It's the same as the picture below but the blue is black and the black flashes on there are white.

1_legea2012-70x.jpg

The set (shirt and shorts) is available online here: http://81.149.176.193/merlinuk/itemMatrix.asp?ic=ALH-027-405&eq=&MatrixType=2 - for the grand price of £24 each.

The Referee Store
Legea... impressed by quality.... Not words I expected to hear together. Had Legea stuff before and hated it.

I agree with you Colin I wont buy unless ive seen it and I want to see it as the kit and the price looks very good!!

Its a brilliant kit... As logn as you don't get the orange/salmon pink type color one, seriously, we see plenty of it here, it is HIDEOUS!

I know the picture above shows it a mellow toned orange - trust me, it isnt!

its awesome kit fellas and £30 cant be sniffed at i bought pgmo kit in close season and this legea one is as good if not better tbh very light and easy to get about in !!!

I bought one of these kits in long sleeve version a few months back . The shirt and shorts come in the same size which means that your top will usually fit you pretty well and your shorts will me far too small and too skimpy for my liking. The shorts if you keep your book in them fly up and down . The socks which are purchased seperately are really comfy which in one of the only positives . Overall in my opinion the kit is good for a budget referee or newly qualified referee yet it certainly cannot compete with the umbro and adidas kits !

Ok so I bought one as I desperately need a spare and at the price I got it for I can't lose. It's far superior to the last Legea kit I had.

Part of me says "But it's still Legea!" It might grow on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back