A&H

New Kit!

The Referee Store
Black one looks like the "all blacks" shirt. I kinda like it :)

Yeah, I prefer the black TBH, but we are supposed to wear the yellow whenever possible, as it matches our sponsors corporate branding - yellow and black.

They will actually come with sponsors logo on the sleeves.

I would love to be able to wear coloured shorts. I really like the ADIDAS red euro ref top but don't like the yellow pattern.
But in relation to urs I like all 3

I have been eyeing up the Adidas 12 black/purple shirt but apparently it is a no no, which is a shame as it ha come down in price and the Adidas shorts are good quality. That said I really like the Umbro diamond I have currently. Been keeping an eye on end of season prices hoping a sale is on the way soon...

With the new NIKE kit coming out I'm sure there will be a sale. The diamond kit is awesome

I have been eyeing up the Adidas 12 black/purple shirt but apparently it is a no no, which is a shame as it ha come down in price and the Adidas shorts are good quality. That said I really like the Umbro diamond I have currently. Been keeping an eye on end of season prices hoping a sale is on the way soon...

At the very lowest levels, ie grassroots nobody really cares. It is not a coloured kit per se, and the black is predominant. There is a greater anti-the shirt opinion on the internet than there is out there in the counties themselves. Few people actually comment on it and most don't notice (I speak from experience and ownership).

Your RDO will say "No not allowed" but then he has to be seen to toe the official line. I personally, and so do many of my RA colleagues who include county assessors have a greater convern over referees who turn up in yellow or green kits (we have a few) rather than purple that accounts for less than 1% of the shirt.

Would I wear it on the FA Cup/FA Vase games I get early season? Probably not, but then I am in a team of three. Out on my own on a Step 7 match or a Sunday? Who cares?

For the 1st few seasons I had WC2010 Adidas kit. Black with yellow pipping. My RDO said it was fine. I know where the diamond kit. I would love to have coloured top - but as only a L7 would it bring unnecessary attention.

We have two new shirts for use in Norway:

umbro-milton-referee-kortermet-dommerdrakt-lilla-neon-111885a-935.jpg

umbro-milton-referee-langermet-dommerdrakt-aqua-neon-111885a-935.jpg

Good to be back - was without a decent laptop up until a couple of weeks ago - hence the absence.

I think the grey shirt from last year has been dropped in favour of those two.

Yeah, I prefer the black TBH, but we are supposed to wear the yellow whenever possible, as it matches our sponsors corporate branding - yellow and black.

They will actually come with sponsors logo on the sleeves.

You're getting ASB shirts this season? I didn't think they were doing that again this year.

Back