A&H

New Kit- Orange

dylanbailey4444

Level 5 Referee
Just seen that the ref stop have released the new Nike referee orange shirt. I was told ( I can’t remember where) that the orange shirts were only for National list, SG2 and SG1 officials. Hence why you couldn’t find the orange shirt anywhere before now. Anyone got any clue?

The Referee Store
I have one different coloured shirt - although not ‘allowed’ by leagues and county, I have had occasions when teams wear black/grey…

I have one different coloured shirt - although not ‘allowed’ by leagues and county, I have had occasions when teams wear black/grey…
I have quite a few coloured shirts. My CFA let’s us wear coloured shirts so I will sometimes stick a different colour on it I feel like it.

That orange looks really sharp on TV, and I really like wearing my orange shirts for college games (both assigning organizations for college in the US have orange in our lineups).

Last edited:
I use TheRefStop for most of my kit now, they have the new orange shirt in stock at the moment i think. I recently bought the blue one and my next will be orange.

Back