A&H

New kit free... For L3 & L4 and above refs...

The Referee Store
Email received today, it reads as though we won't be allowed to wear the FAMOA badge during games at step 2-6. Only for training and leisure wear.View attachment 6699
Since this is the FA, they will probably only give you one short sleeved shirt. So, when you do one match you will need to be on top of the washing for the next match...

Already ordered 2 new badges for my spare refs shirts for that exact reason
Good thinking Batman

caxfe.jpg

Email received today, it reads as though we won't be allowed to wear the FAMOA badge during games at step 2-6. Only for training and leisure wear.View attachment 6699
Would be good to get clarity on that point, I would expect it to specifically say you can’t wear that badge during games. I’ve just ordered my new shirt and it says they won’t start shipping until end of July so they’d be pushing it fine if that is the case

Would be good to get clarity on that point, I would expect it to specifically say you can’t wear that badge during games. I’ve just ordered my new shirt and it says they won’t start shipping until end of July so they’d be pushing it fine if that is the case
Email sent asking for clarification.

1 shirt to cover mid week and weekend games at the start if the season won't fare well. Gonna need to use my spare!

Hopefully the new badge is big enough to cover the FAMOA badge on my 6 month old top!

I imagine that until referees have received their newly badged shirts, The FA can't really say that it's outlawed yet, hence why the email only says that the old FAMOA badge is "discontinued".

Another issue on this ordering site, nothing about the expected delivery date until you submit which you have no way to edit!
We are moving house in July/August so based on experience these will be delivered to our old place! Hope Kitlocker responds...

Also £8 for the badge, yet £6 for a county one... not impressed there and £3.81 for delivery, so £20 for two badges... they really should have given a badge for free also to go over the old shirts!

Fine with this, we don't need to give every 7/6/5 loads of free kit, costs a fortune and not much advantage.

I must say I hate iron on county badges, every single one comes off within a season for me. Embroidered ones are so hard to find for some counties so would welcome any recommondations!

Another issue on this ordering site, nothing about the expected delivery date until you submit which you have no way to edit!
We are moving house in July/August so based on experience these will be delivered to our old place! Hope Kitlocker responds...

Also £8 for the badge, yet £6 for a county one... not impressed there and £3.81 for delivery, so £20 for two badges... they really should have given a badge for free also to go over the old shirts!
Same. I'm having problems with my house so I'm currently in a temp house while the issues are fixed. Expected to move back mid July, but I put the temporary address! Then it said late July... 😬 Will email once I know when I am moving back.

Same. I'm having problems with my house so I'm currently in a temp house while the issues are fixed. Expected to move back mid July, but I put the temporary address! Then it said late July... 😬 Will email once I know when I am moving back.
Translated as, 'she's kicked you out' ;)

This is a bit confusing. I middle Step 6 matches, yet I am not an L4. Don't want to be in trouble, but also don't want to be at the mercy of the observers when it comes to their own interpretation of this rule...

Hope it will clear up before season starts...

This is a bit confusing. I middle Step 6 matches, yet I am not an L4. Don't want to be in trouble, but also don't want to be at the mercy of the observers when it comes to their own interpretation of this rule...

Hope it will clear up before season starts...
Observers at Step 6 wouldn't pull you up. Not unless they ought to be giving up the game

Any ideas if women’s national league is new badge or old?

Seems like this has been quite rushed through….

Back