A&H

New kid on the block

Yampy

RefChat Addict
(With apologies to @Ross)

Some of you may have already received an email but in case you haven't, there appears to be a new kid on the block preparing to enter the market. I think competition is good and it may shake up the established order and provide us with some competitive deals. Does anyone know who the people are behind this venture? I'm a Sheffield & Hallamshire FA referee and this is the first I've heard of it.

"Dear Colleague,
Referee Direct will be launching on Sunday 3rd April 2016! The one stop shop for all football referees; selling everything you need to be successful on and off the pitch at a more affordable price (Including the NEW Nike 2016 referee kit).
It is our aim to have a huge impact on the both the professional and grassroots game, and by doing this bring down the price associated with refereeing kit and equipment. Referee Direct is a company ran by referees for referees and will be based in Sheffield, United Kingdom.
In the meantime you can follow our progress on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RefereeDirect or signup to our newsletter by visiting www.refereedirect.co.uk.
Thank you for you invaluable support. Please help spread the word!"

The Referee Store
I could tell you the name of the person who is listed as the sole director.......not sure that would help much?

Edit: actually can tell you a lot more about him after 5 mins on Google........active referee....student....

I could tell you the name of the person who is listed as the sole director.......not sure that would help much?

Edit: actually can tell you a lot more about him after 5 mins on Google........active referee....student....
Can I assume you are referring to the same person who has registered the domain name?

Back