A&H

New county

Paul H

Level 4 Referee
Hi guys, apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I'm a level 4 referee and have been in the West Midlands pool for the last 2 years however I have just been told I am moving to Cambridge in 8 weeks time and was wondering if anyone is in this area or has any info. What supply leagues are in the county, what are they like? What contrib lines I am likely to get.

Any info would be much appreciated.

The Referee Store
You would probably get middles on the Eastern Counties League. Might get Ryman Prem & North lines at places like Bury Town, Dereham and Chesunt. The odd Southern Prem lines at clubs including St Neots and Chesham.

There will be plenty of opportunities for you

There's an outside chance you'd get Cambs League stuff or maybe even a United Counties appointment although you are right at the edge of the boundary, but stranger things have happened!

Contact the FA, tell them where you will be living and from when and they will appoint you to a new supply pool from that date.

Thanks guys, of course I will be Contacting the FA it's just at present I have no address so it's difficult.

Sounds good though, I already do southern prem lines, had one Saturday, I was just curious about other leagues for example I also line on the western league although it's classed as the same step as midland prem but I ref on that.

Looking forward to it now.

Back