A&H

National Promotions List 2014

Steve C

The Unfit one!
Some national promotions I've seen and heard:

- Premier League assistant referee Peter Bankes promoted to the National List of Referees
- Darren Handley promoted to Football League Referee
- Rob Jones Promoted to Level 2A
- Ian Hussin (Premier League assistant) promoted to Level 2A
- Pete Gibbons promoted to Level 2B
- Chris Kavanagh promoted to Football League Referee
- Kevin Johnson promoted to Football League Referee
- Brian Durie promoted to National List of Football League Assistant Referees

Post your opinions and thoughts on these promotions, also post more if you find them!

A&H International
Most came from Non-League but Bankes and Hussin were on lines at PL games last season, Bankes had conference PO final too

I have another friend and colleague joining the ranks of the televised next season. I'm really pleased having watched him move through the ranks as assistant to me 6 years ago to next season on the FLS. Scary thing is he has a younger brother who is about to step up to L4 next season and could join him on the tv within a few years. Great lads, very dedicated. Very pleased for him and his family.

I have another friend and colleague joining the ranks of the televised next season. I'm really pleased having watched him move through the ranks as assistant to me 6 years ago to next season on the FLS. Scary thing is he has a younger brother who is about to step up to L4 next season and could join him on the tv within a few years. Great lads, very dedicated. Very pleased for him and his family.
Seems two others with whom I have worked have also made the big time with another climbing one notch nearer. V. good news.

Back