A&H

Narwich v Day after Tuesday

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
Great game and I’m totally unbiased here.. honest ⚔️❤️😎

Wonderful goal by Fessi BTW...

Free kick in the last seconds, dive I thought? Apart from the extras in extras argument was it contrived?

The Referee Store
Not sure where 5 mins came from. I am especially not sure where 6min 45 came from. However, Norwich were a very good side who kept opening us up time after time. We had to work very hard to keep them out when they got in.
Fletchers goal is disallowed next season. And maybe could have been this. Not sure on deliberateness so maybe the dive for the free kick evens it out.
Referee had an okay game. Tried to let it flow, which nearly bit him on the ass as it threatened to get a bit feisty towards the end, but he got through unscathed.
That might be the best I have seen us play for some time so very optimistic for next season.. 2-2 draw away at the champions elect is not to be sniffed at.
And what a goal from Nando. We could have our very own goal of the season competition this year there have been so many crackers.

It will take a good goal to beat it TBF, torn on the Fletcher thing, very hard to spot at match speed with one sheltered view...

Norwich have been brilliant this season after a slow start too... Great to see us getting a bit of luck too. At match speed I didn't think the Forest defender DOGSO'd and the pictures back it up, I'll take that though after Millwall!!

There was a sub in stoppage time so I can see the extra 30 seconds, and unfortunately the free kick was given just before the end of that so it was always going to be allowed to be taken. Fletcher's goal only stood because there is no way either referee or assistant could see it, regardless of next season's rule change he definitely moved his arm to the ball so it should have been a free kick. I suspect it would still be given as a goal next season in the Championship though as no VAR and impossible to see.

Brilliant game and from a Wednesday perspective it bodes very well for next season. We've gone toe to toe with the best team in the league and come within seconds of beating them.

Big 3 games to go, On paper we have it slightly easier but with recent results it’s an absolute lottery.

You could always give that refsec a call and miss the play off grief! MOT 👍

Big 3 games to go, On paper we have it slightly easier but with recent results it’s an absolute lottery.

You could always give that refsec a call and miss the play off grief! MOT 👍
Might have to... Not won away at Brentford since 1950 so judging by Leeds’ logic this season it’s a win

😰😰 I was gonna say this anyway, but genuinely what did you think of the Forest red? Looked like a dive and could’ve had covering defenders. Also in the Leeds game apparently the Wigan red was wrong too but I haven’t brought myself to watch the highlights yet 😓

Definite red for Forest, had the foul not happened the attacker has a clear one on one with the keeper. Haven't seen the Wigan one.

Definite red for Forest, had the foul not happened the attacker has a clear one on one with the keeper. Haven't seen the Wigan one.
Only seen the one angle and it looked like there were covering defenders, probably looks more like a red on the angle from behind. Not sure if there was any contact imo. Wigan red seems harsh but there’s only one angle I think

Only seen the one angle and it looked like there were covering defenders, probably looks more like a red on the angle from behind. Not sure if there was any contact imo. Wigan red seems harsh but there’s only one angle I think

Look at the point before the foul, all of the Sky freeze frames showed after he had been fouled. Without the foul he would have been one on one so definitely obvious.

Look at the point before the foul, all of the Sky freeze frames showed after he had been fouled. Without the foul he would have been one on one so definitely obvious.
I just saw a blurry video from Twitter, I’m sure you’re right

Think that's a dive and a half, but once it's been given, it's a red.

Look at the referee's positioning though - stays central and is jogging up through the counter attack, no attempt to get any sort of angle. Really doesn't help himself there

Think that's a dive and a half, but once it's been given, it's a red.

Look at the referee's positioning though - stays central and is jogging up through the counter attack, no attempt to get any sort of angle. Really doesn't help himself there
Alex, its 100% not a dive, its a trips or attempted to trip... He may of missed him (possibly) but either way he's taken one for the team, was it red, probably, was it helpful, hell yes!!!

Back