A&H

Most Penalties

Meltonman

Had a league cup game today and rules are straight to penalties in the event of a tie, at the final whistle it was 0 - 0 so on to the penalties.... 28 penalties later we finally have a result. Do know if that's a record but the poor goalies were knackered at the end.

The Referee Store
Nice.

My record for pens is a game which went to 11-10 - the home team keeper missed his final kick after 21 successful kicks. After some of the kicks I had to reattach parts of the net (I know some will say not your job, but I am tall enough to reach up and reattach it rather than call someone on every time with a ladder to sort it) :D

Nice.

My record for pens is a game which went to 11-10 - the home team keeper missed his final kick after 21 successful kicks. After some of the kicks I had to reattach parts of the net (I know some will say not your job, but I am tall enough to reach up and reattach it rather than call someone on every time with a ladder to sort it) :D
You are a man mountain!

The most I had was a meagre 8 - 7 affair. And at well under six feet tall I would not try re-attaching nets.....

Back