A&H

More than 1 league

willt2004

Newref
Level 8 Referee
I am currently a trainee referee and need to get the 5 games in by 8th April. If I do one every Sunday from this weekend, I won’t be able too. Is it allowed to referee in 2 leagues or not.
Thanks for any help.

The Referee Store
I am currently a trainee referee and need to get the 5 games in by 8th April. If I do one every Sunday from this weekend, I won’t be able too. Is it allowed to referee in 2 leagues or not.
Thanks for any help.
You're a free agent and can tout yourself to as many leagues as you like. You don't necessarily need to be registered with a league to cover games in that league

What’s wrong with the league you are with now giving you two games on s Sunday ??
I can get three same league every Sunday

Oh ok would you text or email the refs secretary and say can I have 2 games or do they offer you 2 games ?

Oh ok would you text or email the refs secretary and say can I have 2 games or do they offer you 2 games ?

No harm in asking and explaining. Often grassroots leagues have an option for you to say how many games a day you’d be willing to do

Explain your situation. A number of leagues in my area will show preference for people needing to get their 5 games completed.

Thanks for your help
Have emailed anothe league tonight and they got back too me straight away saying they will be in touch 😀

Back