A&H

Junior/Youth Misconduct report

Phonesurgeon

Cook, Cleaner and Bottle Washer
Level 7 Referee
U16 game today red vs stripes, overall not to bad game, in last 8 minutes stripes defender goes to challenge red defender(outside red PA), leg extended, waist high, studs showing, didn't connect. Free kick for reds and caution stripes.
Stripes attacker whinges about the yellow, told him to let it go. Reds long ball from free kick, one of stripes start chanting ref is pathetic, he needs glasses etc. Couldn't be sure of who he was as there were 2 stripes there.
Silly bugger starts ranting at me again, after the match while I was changing my boots(still on pitch), this time I have a witnesses though(another parent), and again told him to let it go. Goes away still chanting his silly chanting like before. Informed his manager about a misconduct report going in, to my amazement manager says please do, he's going to learn one way or another.
Anything else I could have done? Report not gone in yet.

The Referee Store
if you haven't stepped off the fop, then yes.

Not to worry though. Still report it - you said you would, the reaction from the manager he sounds like the kind of idiot who gets away with it every week.

Back