A&H

Middlesbrough WWF

Thats a long list then!!! :angel::angel: Geez, if he's great, then Bash and O'connell who weren't playing should get International call ups!!!
Thats another Alan Partridge statement!!
He’s an incredible player, just opposition fans focus on isolated incidents. He’s a physical player, he’s great in the air and he can play with the ball at his feet. He’d walk into most championship clubs

The Referee Store
What I don't understand is why clubs let their highly valuable and highly paid players go out onto the field with such totally inadequate shin protection. You'd think they would want to minimize the chances of injury to their players. Surely it's very much in their financial interests to avoid having players unavailable to play for wholly preventable reasons.

I think its because they think shin guards prevent pain, not serious injury. I can't think of an injury I've ever seen that I thought could have been prevented by better shin guards. (Unless, of course, they were to wear hockey or baseball style protection. :rolleyes:)

A friend got a Ice hockey puck in the back of his head / neck area, thats gotta of hurt with the speed thats travelling. He is a keeper!! Hell of a bump he put a pic on FB!!

Back