A&H

Match Record Pads

HullRef

RefChat Addict
What type of holder/wallet do you guys use for your match card (the black score sheet holder thing)
Mine broke and I need to buy a new one, it was only a cheap son disco one from sports direct.

Can you tell me where you got one from and include a picture if possible?

Cheers

The Referee Store
£3.54 from A&H. I bought a second one yesterday (as a spare - it didn't break). The only problem is that you can only fit the cards that it comes with in the wallet and the red looks more like orange. What I did was bought a set of just the cards, and put two yellows in the wallet (like Lee Mason) and then have a red card in my back pocket.

images

http://www.referee-equipment.co.uk/...-Red-Yellow-cards-and-Pencil-Holder-MC-WALLET

I bought one from refsworld.com as part of a bundle with the organiser. It's the best one I've come across. Cards are good colour, (red actually is red, compared to the orangey colour Southend-ref mentioned). The match cards they give you are extremely good too, I prefer them to anything else I've used. They're also re-useable, and waterproof. And, the wallet is hardback, so you only use on match card in it, and it is extremely sturdy, and can write very easily on it. By far the best wallet I've come across, although if you order from them try and see when they have free shipping on!

I bought one from refsworld.com as part of a bundle with the organiser. It's the best one I've come across. Cards are good colour, (red actually is red, compared to the orangey colour Southend-ref mentioned). The match cards they give you are extremely good too, I prefer them to anything else I've used. They're also re-useable, and waterproof. And, the wallet is hardback, so you only use on match card in it, and it is extremely sturdy, and can write very easily on it. By far the best wallet I've come across, although if you order from them try and see when they have free shipping on!

Do you only use cards in your wallet or do you have them in your pocket as well?

I have both cards in my wallet and in my pocket

I have two yellows in my wallet in my left short pocket, big yellow in my right short pocket (which I use for second bookable offence when I don't need to take the name) and then red in back pocket. I think A&H's fluorescent yellows are fine because they are actually yellow.

I agree that they yellows are fine, the red is not though! I find them quite small too, whereas these ones are a much better size in my opinion, not massive but a good size. These cards are also fluorescent.

http://refsworld.com/index.php/english/wallets/refsworld-rw-pack.html

Here's the ones I use which I'm pretty sure are the ones jojo is talking about.

You get a few cards with the pack, and Harri sent a few more with another order I made from there, so I've got enough now for about 5 seasons!

I don't like the cards though, I find them too flimsy and 'flouro' to carry in my pockets - they also get grubby very quickly, so I kept my old plastic Lotto cards from an old wallet.

The pens are fantastic in wet weather.

What are the ones they use in the Premier League. They seem to have strips to write on but don't have a grid printed on them

MattyontheWhistle said:
You get a few cards with the pack, and Harri sent a few more with another order I made from there, so I've got enough now for about 5 seasons!

I think similar happened to me! I think I got about double what I should've, and I've still only used one side of one card yet!

Southend-Ref said:
What are the ones they use in the Premier League. They seem to have strips to write on but don't have a grid printed on them

Always thought the same...

Ah ok. So do you stick that onto your cards, or just use them as your cards?

I currently use the a&h hardback one but really want to try the refsworld one which I am going to get thanks to the offer to us

I was gunna say now is the perfect time to order one if you wanted one due to the offer! I'll be ordering a few things soon because of the offer.

Back