A&H

Match record cards

Viridis1886

I don't care if you got the ball...
Level 5 Referee
Do any of you have a preferred type/style for the reception record cards that go into notebooks?

Various ones on Amazon/Ebay plus some print your own versions (including one in this site 👍🏻) but interested to see if people have found one that they really like or find helpful.

The Referee Store
I vary between the match cards off Ebay and I put it between two yellows, in a shirt pocket
if using notebook, i simply put blank paper in it.

There is a lot of personal preference. When I started long ago, i used an actual notebook. I like simple and print my own—I just make three columns. The middle one is for the time (a narrow column) with a column for each team. So I just write the minute in the middle and “12 gol” or “7USB” or whatever. In the team column. (if anyone wants to see it, let me know and I’ll figure out how to attach it.)

I'd find it useful to see. I'm at the point of trying to work out what works best for me, so keen to try different options. I'm open to any ideas. If it is easier, message me and I'll dro you my email. 👍🏻

Searched far and wide for a long time to find something the right size, has everything I need and nothing I don't need. Never found it so I designed my own and printed in bulk on right thickness cardboard. Been using it well over ten years without the need to change it.

IMG_20211220_195944__01.jpg

Searched far and wide for a long time to find something the right size, has everything I need and nothing I don't need. Never found it so I designed my own and printed in bulk on right thickness cardboard. Been using it well over ten years without the need to change it.

View attachment 5350
That's very impressive. I like it's simplicity. Have you got them professionally printed in bulk?

Would you be willing to share?

This is what I use (it's formatted for US 8 1/2 11" paper, which I know is slightly different from UK standard size, so you might have to tweak a bit if you like it. I then trim the length to fit in the wallet.

Attachments

• Copy of Ref Card fillers-2.xlsx
    13.2 KB · Views: 21
That's very impressive. I like it's simplicity. Have you got them professionally printed in bulk?

Would you be willing to share?

Back