A&H

Match cards

The Referee Store
i didnt put the address because i didnt know about advertising another buisiness on here, i know craig and jamie the owners of refstore, two great guys

Not to worry - I need some other new bits and bobs so will be sending some business your way shortly :)

@SM out of curiosity, what do you like about these cards?
I'm still trying to find what works best for me, I'm using a refsworld write in the rain pad but I'm not getting on with it.

Just a personal preference and a space to write names!

I have used the refsworld card and it is good: just didn't quite meet my slightly OCD needs.

I use this http://www.refsworlduk.co.uk/collections/cards/products/all-weather-match-cards combined with the card skins for the large B&D-style yellow/red cards.
I do like the idea of the card skins, might give them a try when/if I reach the dizzy hights and don't have to record player's names when cautioning etc.

Just a personal preference and a space to write names!

I have used the refsworld card and it is good: just didn't quite meet my slightly OCD needs.

Fair enough, they're not too expensive so might get some and give them a try.

I do like the idea of the card skins, might give them a try when/if I reach the dizzy hights and don't have to record player's names when cautioning etc.
Ah, I didn't know you were required to record the names on the field. Also, the match card really only works with a pencil. I switched from paper+pen to pencil+all weather match card+card skins this season. Took some getting used to, but now I am very happy with the combo.

Ah, I didn't know you were required to record the names on the field. Also, the match card really only works with a pencil. I switched from paper+pen to pencil+all weather match card+card skins this season. Took some getting used to, but now I am very happy with the combo.

What's it like in the rain ?

Back