A&H

Marvyn Amphlett

HoofItYouDonkey

RefChat Addict
Level 6 Referee
Works for my company, he's in the office today...
Must catch up with him....
I must admit, I had never heard of him before...

The Referee Store
I know Marv well (as he's from my County - and have been out with him on games in the past) - very nice guy.

From the CFA website:

Since 2009 Marvyn has been on the National List of Assistant Referees. He was appointed to the JPT Trophy Final as a Reserve Assistant Referee at Wembley Stadium in 2013, as well as being appointed as an Assistant Referee in both the FA Cup 3rd and 4th rounds in 2013. Marvyn is a Level 2B Referee and he has been appointed to many prestigious appointments as a referee, most notably: The Northern Premier League Division One Play off Final and Southern League Division One Play-Off Semi-Final in 2013; the Southern League Midlands Division Play off Final in 2009. Marv is a WFA Level 4 Referee Coach, FA Licensed Referee Tutor, Secretary of Malvern Referees Society, Referee Assessor (Supply League & County FA) and Vice-Chairman of the Hereford & Worcester County RA. Marvyn has an invaluable amount of experience and knowledge to offer to the development of referees.
Read more at http://www.worcestershirefa.com/referees/our-development-team#OVS6smL5R6h5QHgu.99

Back