A&H

Malta v England. 4th man clash with Southgate?

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
Am bored tonight. Officials are in light blue. 4th man is strolling around from tech area to tech area
Southgate is also in light blue with black trousers, thus, "clashing" with the AR and 4th man
Should say, Southgate gestuculate at one point, he could be mistaken for 4th man.
I know one top flight game I did, I was far side and I got confused with manager wearing similar top to the team, I communicated to the 4th who could not see a problem, then I had to be more insistant that regardless, it was causing ME a problem and eventually the manager was asked to do something
Just wondering if anyone would have any issues with say, Southgate tonight or should he be asked to change into something different coloured.

The Referee Store
Well what about with AR?

My post was more to say, maybe not in this game, but, assuming the manager is not decked out in the team strip, it must be rare to ask a manager to put on a jacket or so on

Still not seeing the issue tbh, think you're trying to find something to talk about when there's nothing there...

I should have watched the whole game, switched on at 86 mins, seen 2 goals!

That lad that run on the field has been banned from watching all England games for life..... How lucky can one man get!!!

Back