A&H

LOTG test lvl 5 to 4

The Referee Store
No sample paper. But, based on last year, my advice would be to very clued up indeed on all the most recent changes to the LOTG ... questions were very slanted to where laws had changed from before.

I found it significantly harder than the 7 to 6 or 6 to 5 exams but passed (I think with 12 out of 15). By all accounts, around 50% of those taking it failed the first time around ......

No sample paper. But, based on last year, my advice would be to very clued up indeed on all the most recent changes to the LOTG ... questions were very slanted to where laws had changed from before.

I found it significantly harder than the 7 to 6 or 6 to 5 exams but passed (I think with 12 out of 15). By all accounts, around 50% of those taking it failed the first time around ......
Thanks for the reply bud. I have been using the app called areferee.com been a big help.

What sort of a format is your tests?

Down under, the tests for top two Referee, Assessor and instructor courses are all the same format,
- 20 multiple choice (4 choices) questions
- 20 Video foul incident questions with responses requiring the restart and sanction.
- 10 Written responses very specific to LOTG text.

All above are closed book and timed. Pass mark for highest level is 85% but it goes to 80, 75 etc as it goes lower.

What sort of a format is your tests?

Down under, the tests for top two Referee, Assessor and instructor courses are all the same format,
- 20 multiple choice (4 choices) questions
- 20 Video foul incident questions with responses requiring the restart and sanction.
- 10 Written responses very specific to LOTG text.

All above are closed book and timed. Pass mark for highest level is 85% but it goes to 80, 75 etc as it goes lower.

Not a fan of that. Why is a lesser knowledge of the laws more acceptable the lower you go down? It shouldn't be knowledge that increases as you go up the levels. Your knowledge of the LOTG is your bread and butter it's everything else that should be improving, man management etc.

Back