A&H

Lost a couple of marks

Why in the top 3 tiers but not the televised leagues? Especially as at the top 3 tiers you're more likely to have buzzer flags and radio comms making this sort of thing less necessary!
But I'm intrigued - where is the FA regulated flag position while note taking?

By tiers I meant the top three divisions, including the top league here (which is televised).
And yes, AFAIK there are radios in the top flight, and either radios or buzzers in the next two down.
I still haven't found out why AR2 mirrors the sub signal... I will hunt down and report back.

doesn't help but was "probably" the best atmosphere at a game ever over here. Proper spine tingling pre match chanting. Amazing banners etc. The footage is good but doesn't do it justice.

The Referee Store
Well, with this FA, it is tucked under the arm... what is the English FA prescription technique?

Don't think there is one. I would either wedge it under my arm or between my legs. Not even the FA are unrealistic enough to think that an assistant could continue to hold the flag properly whilst holding a pencil in one hand and a notebook in the other ..!!!

Was this for a 7-6 assessment? Sh*t the bed what a load of ol' tripe if it is.
Whislte tones for all that? do me a favour. Yeah a whistle for a SFP challenge should break everyone's ears but besides that....
Should be conecentrating on your basic match control and how that can be improved.
You can worry about all that other cr*p (some of which seems questionable anyway) when you get to L4!!

Was this for a 7-6 assessment?
You can worry about all that other cr*p (some of which seems questionable anyway) when you get to L4!!
Different country remember. Probably L5 equivalent. And I asked for the advice. And was grateful to receive it :)
I am also trying to go higher with the flag (I am at what is probably L4 equivalent now) and of course it is very competitive to get higher. And I am a little more mature, ahem, than some of my peers;)

Back