A&H

Local RAs

How do I join my local RA? I'm sure someone said I needed tomwait for my certificate etc for a number or something... but as one of my previous threads said i'm having trouble getting that

The Referee Store
How do I join my local RA? I'm sure someone said I needed tomwait for my certificate etc for a number or something... but as one of my previous threads said i'm having trouble getting that
Contact your county FA, they will have the contact for your local RA

i am a member of the ayrshire association in scotland, great association and we have a great coaching slot dvd then discussing the outcome, even more fun if its one of our own guys we dont take any prisioners lol

So with us all being members of our local society's. What does the actual National RA do for us? Other than the insurance, which is probably worthless and could be obtained by our own societies if we negotiated with an independent insurance company.

Conference. They've scrapped , sorry "rested", the points scheme which made membership worthwhile. That was supposed to be replaced by four RA-FA events in each region but haven't heard anything more about them.

It was mentioned at ours. We shall see what happens. It was such a hard sell at our meeting this week and I question the value of the annual fee as it now only subsidises conference and little else.

Back