The Ref Stop

Level 7 Debut Season

Have a chat with Olly about it if you can. Just say you're interested as you're looking to learn and try and progress but due to only recently qualifying you're not sure if you'd be worthy of consideration, and see what he says.

It'll be a big help to people. I've just agreed to act as a coach for 1 or 2 lads on the program. Basically, you'll have monthly meetings which will probably consist of both practical and classroom training and then you'll be assigned a coach that will come and watch you a couple of times in the season, but will be on hand to give advice whenever you need it etc. It would definitely be worthwhile for anyone looking to progress. (Never done coaching before so can't promise it would be great for anyone who gets me as their coach, but I'll give it a go 😆 )
As a level 3 referee you've walked the walk mate so I'm sure you'll be a valuable resource for new referees. Good luck. 👍🏻

The Ref Stop
Must add, I shouldn't have said 'lads'. Could be female, and there are some very promising female officials in Northants.

Back