A&H

Length of Observation

@DB you said above you preferred observing 7s6s5s. So nothing stopping you doing the level 4 mate. You'll get it easy. Only issue is finding the time to. Observe at all alongside a promotion
I haven't been out of county all season, so travel times haven't been an issue which I think puts some off going for round here.
It's something I've been speaking to Lee, Luke and the RNFA about mate as I wanted to do it the season before last. Thing is, my shifts change regularly and as you're aware, travelling can be a tinker down here. Sometimes I start work at 5am, I wouldn't fancy a run up to Saltash, home around 1am, up at 4am for work.

I had to come off three vase games this season alone because of other things going on. Things are a bit hectic, mainly this season because I've been playing mostly, hence why I've not yet had the pleasure of a catch up with you.

The Referee Store
It's something I've been speaking to Lee, Luke and the RNFA about mate as I wanted to do it the season before last. Thing is, my shifts change regularly and as you're aware, travelling can be a tinker down here. Sometimes I start work at 5am, I wouldn't fancy a run up to Saltash, home around 1am, up at 4am for work.

I had to come off three vase games this season alone because of other things going on. Things are a bit hectic, mainly this season because I've been playing mostly, hence why I've not yet had the pleasure of a catch up with you.
Yes. Had to go up to Tavi one night after work last year. Absolute nightmare. Had to leave at 4pm!!
We were meant to be on the Vase game at Falmouth. Was a good one.
Catch you when we are back hopefully mate.

Back