A&H

Legal Shirts

Greeny

Level 4 Referee
Can I have your opinions about this ref shirt.
Would I be allowed to wear it doing mainly U13/14/15 as it has quite a bit of green trim. Im a member of worcestershire FA (if that makes any difference). But can i have your sought and whether i should send it back?$_12.jpg

The Referee Store
I would say to play it safe, just used kits that have been approved by your local association/fa.

If it was me, I wouldn't wear it but I'm in Scotland though and we have 4 colours to choose from, even at grass root level, so don't know how the kits in England get used.

I asked my RDO about the adidas one with the purple and he said know so if I was you id get one with white trim if any

Can I have your opinions about this ref shirt.
Would I be allowed to wear it doing mainly U13/14/15 as it has quite a bit of green trim. Im a member of worcestershire FA (if that makes any difference). But can i have your sought and whether i should send it back?View attachment 258
Greeny, FA rules state that all kits must be all black or black with white collar & cuffs (translated to black with white trim).

No colour allowed at GR football

This wouldn't be approved by the Worcestershire FA.

As Dan said all black or with a white collar.

The Worcestershire FA sent out an email to all referees yesterday with this information on.

I ordered it too (cause it was really cheap) when I first started, but I sent it back cause there was too much green on it, wasn't told to but I just thought it looked a bit :confused:. It did look good though when I was wearing it.

Thanks guys, i have emailed my RDO and see what he thinks i should do and where to get a cheap replacement for the rest of the season as i am going to get the new nike kit next year.

I would say that with a name like Greeny, they should really make an exception in this case :)

Back