A&H

League 2 Favourites

Southend-ref

Southend United Supporter
Level 6 Referee
FourFourTwo and the Telegraph both fancy Southend to win the league - that never happens!! :)

The Referee Store
Big time Charlies!!!
I'll take Worcester City not going bankrupt and the possibility of their own ground again.

Love that: 1,500 at Accrington on opening day. Guess your lot didn't travel too well and decide to stay at the beach @Southend-ref ?

Love that: 1,500 at Accrington on opening day. Guess your lot didn't travel too well and decide to stay at the beach @Southend-ref ?
We're normally very good on the road - I was really annoyed to have missed it, first missed since March but I woke up at 6am to listen to the commentary in the US. Looking forward to Carlisle and Plymouth in the space of 8 days! The reason you had so many was because it was your first FL game in how ever many years - if you're in the same division next year, you won't take nearly as many. How was it - I've heard the away end is nice but the rest is a dump - we're up there in a fortnight.

Woooaaaa. Are you accusing me of supporting Luton?:mad::(We managed 3,023 at home to Hartlepool. ;)

Hull had a near sellout crowd of about 23,000 against AS Trencin ( the Southend of Slovakia) on Thursday. We beat them 2-1 in the 80th minute :oops:

This was after a 0-0 draw away at a stadium 50 miles from theirs because theirs didn't meet UEFA requirements :p:rolleyes:

I mean this genuinely and from the bottom of my heart...I hope & pray relegation is what L*t*n achieve this season!

With any luck, W*tf*rd will have another mediocre season and we'll be in the same league again within a couple of seasons. Back where we belong!!

Back