A&H

Laws of the Game Test 6-5

Getting a little bit bored of the pair of you now bickering and de railing threads. It stops now, I’m being lenient this time but won’t be in the future.
Ross, we've only had a couple of crossed words. Nothing extraordinary. We can't agree on everything. The thread is still on-topic
I'll behave... 5000 messages and can't recall having my knuckles rapped
Maybe had one or two lines deleted after a few sherbets... I doubt I'm alone there
At ease... The days of Man In The Middle and Padfoot are behind you! Keep up the good work 👍

In all truth... back in my formative forum years, I used to get rattled by squabbles on here, but I don't give them a second thought now and am much less likely to cause problems. I honestly reckon that's down to 5 years of Reffing. Which is an interesting observation really... it highlights one of the fantastic aspects of Refereeing in terms of Personal Development and so on. Anyway, I'll behave me sen ;)

Apologies @GraemeS ... I subtly wind people up on occasion
Just don't mention 'VAR' and we'll be OK

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Not read all the posts but a once season lott test and a fitness test should be required each season

sevicing the game is one thing but you reprresent an association, you are their face, its only proper that you in return meet minimum criteria.

We dont just send Shelia the receptionist to a RTA on the basis there is nobody else and she works in a fire station/police station

Getting paid money to officiate, its only right in return you are meeting basic criteria

Turning up with your 1996 versions and standing in the cente circle is not refereeing

Back