A&H

Laws of the Game Exam

RefJef

RefChat Addict
So I did my course back in July, have done more than my 5 games - a good mix of men's OA, youth, and one ladies games; friendlies, league matches and cup games. I've done two lines - one of which was a cup game that went to extra time and penalties, a great experience assisting an experienced L5. Been observed by a mentor once, which was really useful, and dished out a few yellows, but no reds ... yet.

On Tuesday I've got my LOTG exam, following which I'll hopefully move from a L9 to L7. Anyone got any hints or tips? What's the format? Pass mark ? Sample questions? Don't want to fall at this final hurdle - I'm enjoying ref-ing too much!

The Referee Store
So I did my course back in July, have done more than my 5 games - a good mix of men's OA, youth, and one ladies games; friendlies, league matches and cup games. I've done two lines - one of which was a cup game that went to extra time and penalties, a great experience assisting an experienced L5. Been observed by a mentor once, which was really useful, and dished out a few yellows, but no reds ... yet.

On Tuesday I've got my LOTG exam, following which I'll hopefully move from a L9 to L7. Anyone got any hints or tips? What's the format? Pass mark ? Sample questions? Don't want to fall at this final hurdle - I'm enjoying ref-ing too much!
Learn the laws, in particular Law 5 and 12
Multiple Choice
75%
No you can't have them, that's cheating
Do your homework.

Say hi to Jo for me.

Note that those Q+As come from a 2012 FIFA Quiz DVD. Some of the answers have changed in the last few years, and more have changed in the last 6 months (with the "big rewrite"). :)

Back