A&H

Larger sized referee match day kit

BigL

Been given a County Cup Final this year so thought I would treat myself to a new match day kit. I currently wear the Wembley kit. However, as a larger referee (54" chest / 46" waist) I am struggling to find kit in my size. I have tried A&H and Refs Association shops but, they only sell up to size 48" chest.

Do any of my colleagues have any suggestions/know any companies that have larger kit sizes please?

I think I may be onto a losing battle though!!

The Referee Store
As a larger chap myself, I found the respect kit quite forgiving. Also ive heard the nike kit is also friendly to the larger chap :D

Welcome to the site by the way :D

Hi mate, I'm the same size as you buddy, got no chance!!
I've tried them all, none of the Munro, Nike, adidas, or what ever. The adidas shorts are fine but not the top.

I've spent a fortune on kit that just doesn't fit, I did find one called mgsports they made them specially to order, they arrived 6 weeks later, waaaaay to small!!!

I've ended up buying 100% polyester (at least it looks like the right material) polo tops, and sowing the county badge, not ideal but has to do for now. Until I've lost a few stone no other choices.

If you find anything let me know.

Thanks for the replies, will look into but may have to stick with my wembley kit as it fits.

Back