A&H

Kitbags

dylanbailey4444

Level 5 Referee
Interesting to see what you guys put in your kit bags? I have a fair amount including multiple shirts, energy gels and tablets, sometimes a towel, warm up kit, spare socks, all my equipment in smaller equipment bags, sometimes spare boots, etc. What’s everyone’s bags like?

The Referee Store
So I have two bags one a small and one large Holdall. For youth matches Or no changing facilities I use small one if I’m changing I take the large one

I have a fairly large bag which I just keep everything in. It's pretty much a wardrobe with carry handles now! I just tend to wear, wash, shove it back in the bag again.

I have an old washbag with lots of sections which I use for bits and bobs: whistles, coins, books, spare laces, spare contact lenses, some ibuprofen etc etc. This is handy for the simple fixtures as that is what I take pitchside with me. When the weather is a bit more unpredictable I'll go large!

I also have a couple of carrier bags inside which I can use to divide stuff up to make it a bit more manageable.

I’ve had one of these for the last 20 or so years, can’t get them anymore but it’s an awesome bag.
E73B5B35-3A94-4951-B633-9EAB207BD9EC.jpeg
Umbro mega deck. Plenty big enough for all of my match day paraphernalia

Back