A&H

Kit Suppliers

George Lowe

Level 4
Level 4 Referee
Hope someone might be able to help with this one.

I normally buy all my kit from A&H but came across a site call discountfootballkits.com which are cheaper than A&H.

I have read a couple of bad things about discountfootballkits.com so was wondering if anyone has have any experience with them and could say if they are good or bad?

Thanks in advance

The Referee Store
When I was going to get the Nike kit, i was recommended to get the shirt embroidered from A&H but get the shorts from discountfootballkits.com by another referee who seemed to praise them a lot and said that there was nothing wrong with them. If that helps?

Depends if you want it embroidered. If yes, I agree with @Greeny but if no, get it all from http://www.directsoccer.co.uk/football-kits-c1/mens-clothing-c2/referee-kit-c94/nike-m3 - it's cheaper (I've contacted the other place about their 'price buster guarantee' where they promise to beat or match competitors, I'll let you know what they say.

If you are getting the Nike kit though, I'd recommend either waiting until the end of the season and get it in the sale, or just get next year's kit.

OK thanks very much for your help! :)

With the new nike kit, is there any news on the date for it or is it still end of season time?

OK thanks very much for your help! :)

With the new nike kit, is there any news on the date for it or is it still end of season time?
Im still trying to find that out myself, but i think this is the place where we'll find out

Apparently it's July 1st (according to Nike), so will probably be available to buy shortly after that

i purchased a nike tracksuit from discountfootballkits.com and i thought personally the service was very poor and the tracksuit top is not what i expected. i would much rather pay more money and get the Real deal then find somewhere cheap and not get the best stuff.

But it is personal preference.

Back