A&H

Kit colours

andy love

Level 7 Referee
anyone wish the FA would get off there high horse and let have more of an option in what kit we can purchasing, (kit colours) there are some nice black kits out there with a different colour piping like the Adidas kits, i can not justify spending £90 on a kit even though it looks the DOGS B******S. if other kits are good enough for other countries then they must be good enough for us too.

The Referee Store
For 2 years I wore the black ADIDAS kit with yellow pipping.
Went down well with the players.
I know have that as a spare kit and have diamond kit as main one

I would have thought so. When I assessed in Birmigham we were told to report any referee that wore kit not sanctioned by the FA

umm, i really the purple beauty kit they have out on a few sites, i don't get though why uk websites supply these kits when we can't even use them at our level.

It is frustrating, as I quite like some of the coloured kits. I'm sure in time the FA will allow the use of them

yeah just looked at that looks well smart, but us english and our traditions, we can never let them go!!

I would def consider investing in the yellow one if i could. But as I just got the FA badge on a Umbro diamond top and new buzzer flags can't really afford right now.

Might ask for vouchers for A&H for Xmas. could get some nice new kit :)

Back