A&H

Kit Bags

Swampie

The zip on my trustee referee kit bag has given up the ghost. I got this bag with Famoa points a few years ago and would like something similar. What bags are people using please as I want to invest in a good one.

The Referee Store
The zip on my trustee referee kit bag has given up the ghost. I got this bag with Famoa points a few years ago and would like something similar. What bags are people using please as I want to invest in a good one.
The bag you would use is entirely dependent on what stuff you carry in it in addition to your minimum requirement, the type of games you do, method of transport and whole lot of other stuff unique to you. You probably need to do some googling or shopping around to find a suitable one that mtaches your needs.

I carry a whole lot of spare and 'just in case' stuff including lots of food and drink as I do long shifts :). I'd like to carry everything in one bag. I have a Nike wheeled bag. Most my refereeing colleague call my bag the coffin :). https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nike-Club-Team-Swoosh-Rollerbag/dp/B01BP13CHU

I have been having a look around and to be honest haven’t been too overwhelmed by the bags I have seen. I like the look of the bag you have but have to say 120litres is enormous and I don’t think my suitcases are that big that I would take for a 3 week holiday. The one I currently have has a zip compartment underneath where I can put kit and a zip compartment on the side which carries all my cards, wallets, watches etc etc and the main compartment which tends to be used for boots and flags etc.

I have seen some on A&H but they seem to be sold out.

What other bags are people using?

Reactions: one
The bag you would use is entirely dependent on what stuff you carry in it in addition to your minimum requirement, the type of games you do, method of transport and whole lot of other stuff unique to you. You probably need to do some googling or shopping around to find a suitable one that mtaches your needs.

I carry a whole lot of spare and 'just in case' stuff including lots of food and drink as I do long shifts :). I'd like to carry everything in one bag. I have a Nike wheeled bag. Most my refereeing colleague call my bag the coffin :). https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nike-Club-Team-Swoosh-Rollerbag/dp/B01BP13CHU
I have something similar. My wife calls it the body bag lol

Mine is provided by our Association supplier (I think that's it...) which is a little shop down in Swansea. I'm guessing you're not down for that trip though!? :eek:

What bag is it you have currently?
Thanks for asking that question Ross as stupidly I hadn’t looked at my bag despite having had it for many seasons. It turns out it was a diamond senior players bag that I had got with famoa points. A quick google and I found them on Diamonds Website. I emailed them to ask about if they could embroider the FA badge on as my current one has this. They came back and couldn’t offer the embroidery but said that I could purchase the bag for £9.50 plus £5 postage plus vat so for the sum of £17.20 I have a bag coming tomorrow. Strange thing is the bag was more expensive on their website so very happy with that.

Back