A&H

Kane "cute". One word for it.

I was wondering how long it would take for ‘players cheat because the referees make them’ to come up 💤😴
Oh come on. Huge difference between saying 'players cheat because referees don't punish them' and saying 'players cheat because referees makes them'. Referees have the power to stop it but they don't.

The Referee Store
Oh come on. Huge difference between saying 'players cheat because referees don't punish them' and saying 'players cheat because referees makes them'. Referees have the power to stop it but they don't.
It's very difficult in respect of the fact that any change in the game must be supported globally. It has to be mandated from the top. And therein lies the problem. There's no financial motivation to do so. The Elite Circus is thriving for reasons I don't really understand. The rest of the game (away from the TV cameras) is irrelevant

Anyway, I think we've digressed 'off-topic' somewhat, because HK's behaviour in this game was more reflective of the subtlety of the 'Dark Arts' rather than any 'blatant' cheating. He is one of the most active cheats in the League though, which reflects how good a player he is

Back