A&H

Jose praising officials???

jack.prescott

Work hard, stay humble
Level 6 Referee
For anyone who has just seen Jose's interview in MOTD. Personally I think the comment about mike dean/mike Riley are made out of bitterness and annoyance that they lost. Thoughts?

The Referee Store
The sarcasm evident is clear. Just adds to my statement a week or two about Jose being a bitter tw*t. Can The FA please just realize that and ban him for a few years? Complete idiot

Last edited:
Give it another week or so and i probably won't be a fan of the championship anymore :(

Many many teams you could be referring to there haywain... Personally I'll stick to league 2, proper football at proper grounds

The sarcasm evident is clear. Just adds to my statement a week or two about Jose being a bitter tw@t. Can The FA please just realize that and ban him for a few years? Complete idiot
Change the @ in one of the words for a *, if you want to call him a t**t do it like I just did cause you could end up in trouble with a moderator or admin otherwise.

With the incident with his assistant manager, do you think Mourinho told him to do that, so he could then be seen to be controlling him, thus looking like the good guy?

Change the @ in one of the words for a *, if you want to call him a t**t do it like I just did cause you could end up in trouble with a moderator or admin otherwise.

I'd suggest that it's not how you write it or even whether you think that Jose is a twit, a twot, a teat or a **** but more the fact that he's not here to defend himself and calling him a **** is to use the language of the football fan's forums...and we are referees....and we are above that kind of written garbage....we put the ref in refrain :)

now how do we get a point at brighton???

I'd suggest that it's not how you write it or even whether you think that Jose is a twit, a twot, a teat or a **** but more the fact that he's not here to defend himself and calling him a **** is to use the language of the football fan's forums...and we are referees....and we are above that kind of written garbage....we put the ref in refrain :)

now how do we get a point at brighton???

with a super strike from stephen dobbie. yay!

He has been charged with the FA over his comments...:eek:

They've also charges his assistant with 2 counts of misconduct (not surprised) and Ramires has been charged with violent conduct (also, not surprised)

Finally the FA have stamped down on Jose. They've needed to for a while.

Last edited:
Careful, Evan. You don't want to find yourself in trouble with the FA.

As for Mou and his gang, this was a pretty shocking performance from them. Azpelicueta undoubtedly tripped that Sunderland player (Altidore, was it?) and so Mr. Dean was quite right to give the penalty.

It may be funny to know that a charge message was sent to head of discipline at fa within 45 seconds of the interview being aired.... and an official charge sent to club 45 mins later for his comments...

Back