A&H

Jarod’s double yellow in the NLD?

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
My head hurts… reckless advantage doesn’t accrue due to SPA. Jarod gives both YC.

Feels like a two cherry bites thing. Not so sure football expects a pair of yellows…

Thoughts?

A&H International
My head hurts… reckless advantage doesn’t accrue due to SPA. Jarod gives both YC.

Feels like a two cherry bites thing. Not so sure football expects a pair of yellows…

Thoughts?
Advantage did actually occur. The fact that you say there was a SPA proves that. These are two offences in quick succession by two different players. It would have been just interesting if they were by the same player.

I in fact think football expects two yellows. Definitely so if it was by the same player. Should be no different if it's two players.

I actually had the exact same situation in an FA Cup 1Q game a few weeks ago.

First tackle is reckless, advantage played, regardless of what happens next I have to go back for a caution.
Then the promising attack as a result of my advantage is stopped by a foul tackle. Second man has to be cautioned for SPA.

Agreed in law all good. I was kinda thinking maybe not a great advantage - but maybe the 2nd card hints it was a great advantage.

On Jarod… he is well placed to be clearly the best in the league. I did find he used his arms a lot and was a bit distracted by it.

Reactions: one
Back