A&H

Introduction

p4yno

Level 5 Referee
Hi everyone. I thought I would say hello. I am starting refereeing course in October with the Surrey FA which I am really looking forward to which consist of 5 modules. I have refereed in the past a couple of Sunday games which I did enjoy.

I'd like to think I would be good at refereeing as I have played at a good level on a Saturday as well as Sunday league from when I could remember, although being in the middle is a lot different. I have decided my new route in football as I got injured a couple of years ago which required an operation to my ankle and then I moved to Kingston upon Thames from London and with work never signed for a new club. The referee path (although I do miss being part of a team) I feel is good for me as I know the game very well.

I work in law so I am good at speaking to people and I like to have a joke too (without crossing the line) which as a player is what I expect from a referee when I was playing.

I have read a lot of the posts and the comments / advice is really good so I thought I would join this family. My overall game is to progress as high as I possibly can as a referee.

I look forward to hearing everyone's match stories and advice in due course.

Kind Regards,

David

The Referee Store
Hi there David, welcome to RefChat and thanks for introducing yourself!

Plenty of great people here to chat the game and mechanics of refereeing with - enjoy it and feel free to ask, ask, ask.

Bonjourno

Welcome to the rabble.

Enjoy it!

I'm a Newbie too & enjoying this site (lot's of good threads & sound advice) Welcome & Good Luck :)

Back