A&H

Open Age In red card report or misconduct sheet?

The Monk

Level 5 Referee
Evening all
I had a pleasant game except for one incident. I gave a free kick for a little trip against the attacker in the defenders penalty area. As most players do he pleaded his innocent and was jogging towards me. I said 'stopping moaning it's a free kick and get on with it' to which he replied by calling me a '****ing idiot'. I obviously called him over and he thought it would be a yellow but to his surprise it was red. He stood there shocked and I moved away to get in position for the free kick. As he was walking off he had to go past me and whilst he did he walked into me on purpose with his shoulder. I said 'don't walk into me fella' to which he said 'what are you going to do about it you fat ****?' but didn't stop so I didn't respond.
Later on I had to tell his team to get him to leave after he returned to the side of the pitch after getting changed and smoking a joint!!
My question is, the later is obviously a misconduct report but do I put the shoulder shove and verbal in the original red or on a misconduct report too.
Any help would be appreciated.

The Referee Store
Add it to the misconduct report but draw reference to it in the report of the red, followed by (see attached misconduct report).

Despicable behaviour by an idiot that needs to be prevented from playing.

Put it in the red card report - It's part of the same incident, much the same as further OFFINABUS is after showing the card.
Misconduct ought to used for further incidents - not occurring concurrent to the intial offence - eg Send a player off, then he starts fighting the opposition coach on the side.

He wanted to act like a martor you can just put red in put the report in then say to yourself who's the ****ing idiot now

Thanks all.
Tbh it didn't really bother me. I'm just looking forward to clicking on the send button and thinking what a w⚓

Back