• Red

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Yellow

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No card

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
The Referee Store
Despite what Gary Neville is saying, I think it was correct. Two footed, jumping in, red card all day long.

Not a chance. At what point does that challenge become two footed? It's a yellow card at the very worst.

Pathetic reaction from the Chelsea players as usual.

Never a red for me, studs not facing the leg, hes late yes, its not 2 footed, its not a lunge, its reckless at most.

Im not listening to commentary, i dont know who is commentating tbh, i never listen to commentary, got some nice 80s choons on instead XD

He seems to pull out the tackle halfway but does catch oscar badly on the left foot. Reckless but can't see how it was red. I can understand that the speed of the tackle makes it look worse on one viewing though.

Ref got in the way quite a few times tonight. Missed Costa violent conduct as well so we were lucky. As a Chelsea fan am gutted, thought we'd get past PSG without too much worry but other than Hazard/Courtois we never properly got playing. I think the away goal rule should not exist when the game goes to extra time as it gives one team a bigger advantage over the other.

[QUOTE="CallumS, post: 44800, member: 1179"I think the away goal rule should not exist when the game goes to extra time as it gives one team a bigger advantage over the other.[/QUOTE]

But also if that was the case then the away team for the second leg would be at a disadvantage as theyd have to play 30 more minutes AND penalties with a minority crowd. I think its right tbh

Never a red, but given the angle the ref had though and the reaction of players I can see why it happened.

This game was a disgrace. I have never seen so much blatant play acting from both teams trying to get opponents carded or sent off.

Only reckless, he pulled out when he realised the danger he had put Oscar in. No red card, yellow only.

Whatever card was shown to Ibra should have been shown to Oscar.
His challenge was more dangerous even if he did get the ball.
Chelsea behaviour shocking as usual.
The referee not leaving a trailing eye on the incident that should have seen Costa walking was refereeing of a L7 (in his first season) standard.

What did Costa do that was worth a red @deusex ? Luiz should have gone for the elbow, Ibra a yellow. Good refereeing for the Luiz Yellow for simulation (claiming a headbutt). But in what was an incredibly difficult game (shocking from both teams) the ref was decent

Two handed push in the chest of a psg player. I would say he pushed him over, but as both sets of players were falling over for the mearest touch it is perhaps difficult to gauge how much force El costacoffee used.

Back