A&H

Howdy!

DE-REF

Just signed up to this forum having stumbled across it accidently.

I am a level 7 referee who is coming to the end of my first season back in the game. I originally took up the whistle at the start of the 1998/99 season at the tender age of 15.

After 3 seasons I toddled off to university and never really kept going with it all. I continued to register up until 2005/06 as an inactive level 7 but allowed my registration to lapse. About this time last year I had this weird urge to get involved again and so I contacted my County FA and with a bit of form filling and exam passing I was back for 2010/11.

Not exactly enjoyed a distinguished career to date (mainly local Sunday and Junior league stuff) but considering a promotion application in 2012 if I am doing ok and still enjoying it during the rest of 2011.

I have officiated at two Norway Cups (2000 and 2002) and may even get back there next year if time (and the wife) allows me to!

Anyways, looking forward to "meeting" a few new folks through this forum and getting involved in some "Ref Chat."

The Referee Store
Glad you found the place

Welcome to RefChat, hope you stick around

Thanks guys. Already had a good dig around previous threads and I have come across some really useful documents and discussion.

My season may have come to an end last Sunday but I will be popping by here on a regular basis all being well to benefit from the experience of others and join in some friendly banter and discussion.

(That and I want to know how to win a set of flags!!!)

DE-REF said:
Thanks guys. Already had a good dig around previous threads and I have come across some really useful documents and discussion.

My season may have come to an end last Sunday but I will be popping by here on a regular basis all being well to benefit from the experience of others and join in some friendly banter and discussion.

(That and I want to know how to win a set of flags!!!)

Glad you find the site useful :)

Details on the flag competition should be up by the weekend

Back