A&H

How long have you been refereeing?

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
As the title suggests, how long have you been donning the black kit?

This is my 15th season, 10th as a level 6, but not done many games this season due to work taking over my life

The Referee Store
I passed out on April 12, 2000 and hung up my whistle at the end of last season after recurring injuries which stopped me refereeing in Dec 2009. I'm in my 2nd season as a Supply League Assessor and my 3rd season as a Referee Tutor.

6 seasons so far, was a team manager before i turned to the dark side..lol. but the best decision i ever made still lovin it...

I passed in 1986. Had six seasons as Class 1 contributory linesman in the early 90s, packed up for a few years then had to pass the exam again (doh!) in 2004. Back to where I got to before, but this time I'm older, wiser and heavier!!

I'm back refereeing. In fact I've been back since January 2012. No longer active on Saturdays, except with pen and notebook. Recently resigned as Fixture Secretary, IT and Respect Officer from my local Sunday League where I do most of my refereeing. Still a Referee Tutor but in training to progress to the next level (Level 3).

Were not the darkside of the force without us there would not be a game I like being able to control players this now my 3rd season and 2 and a half seasons as level 7 hoping to get my level 6 next season

I qualified in 1994 but haven't been active for the last 16 years, really looking forward in getting back into it and onto the promotion ladder.

Started when I was 16 and managed 4 years before packing in and playing again. Back then it was the old classification (3-2-1). My biggest mistake EVER stopping back then.

Took it back up in 2008 so this will be my 5th season back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Holy thread from the dead batman! :D

Not a lot has changed for me, not picked up the whistle for 2 years now! Hoping to get back out assessing next season though

about 4/5 months, but i have done hardly any games so im not counting it as a season!

Back