A&H

Hooray! Another abandonment

The Bstard

Buggerbuggerbugger.

10(ten)-1, top vs bottom

8 yellows for the same team, all for dissent bar one. 2 red cards - a second yellow for a blatant shirt pull in the 42nd minute (first for early dissent after 5 mins 'Are you going to be up theirarses all day, ref?'). One more for more dissent. A mistake at half time, when I booked the keeper ('Alright keeper?' 'Yes.' 'Alright keeper?' 'Better than your reffing!' 'Yes please') and he just kept coming when I called him over. I put my hand about a foot in front of me and he walked into it, clearly aggressively trying to stand over me, and then he went mental that I lay my hands on him and had to be dragged away. I should have binned him. I was intimidated and worried for my safety, and only kept the caution.

Second red card was when the CAR flagged wildly for the other teams tenth goal, when the player was behind the passer. Striker told me I hadn't a ****ing scooby. Second yellow, and as he walked, he told me he'd knock me out after the match. Match abandoned.

Irritating. I had a good game, decision wise. Team didn't like being dicked on by their opponents.

The Referee Store
Tough day at the office mate.

You did the right thing. Nobody should have to put up with that kind of nonsense.

Reports in, feet up, and as its Sunday a nice cup of horlicks before bed.

Take some comfort in the fact that you kept on going with the card when weaker refs would have caved.
Bet they've been abusing refs all season. Well, they'll think twice before treating next week's ref like this. For all you know he could be a new ref that will stay in the game because of the action you have taken.

Back