A&H

Hi Peeps!

James Fox

Only just booked myself onto a basic referee course starting at the beginning of June but I thought I would have a look on here to see what kind of challenges referees faced in Sunday league / junior football...having just stopped playing at the end of last season it is interesting to see things from a different perspective!

Must say I was a little apprehensive at first when booking the course but now I am really looking forward to it.

So, here's to my long and fruitful career in the middle!

The Referee Store
First of all, welcome to RefChat, great to have you here
Second, dont worry about the course, the guys running it will look after you and get you through it easily :)

On Sundays expect 22 hungover blokes trying to see straight, let alone play football
As for junior football, expect 50 Alex Fergusons on the sideline telling you how to do your job :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask, someone here will be able to answer it

First of all, welcome to RefChat, great to have you here
Second, dont worry about the course, the guys running it will look after you and get you through it easily :)

On Sundays expect 22 hungover blokes trying to see straight, let alone play football
As for junior football, expect 50 Alex Fergusons on the sideline telling you how to do your job :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask, someone here will be able to answer it

Couldn't have put it any better!

Welcome :)

Back