A&H

Hi Help Finding Kit For Size 6 Woman

RunningRef

Level 7 Referee
Good evening both me and my partner are doing our basic referee course this month and seem to be having an issue as my partner is a size 6 lady. Would any of you know where we could find a kit small enough that she doesn't look drowned. I assumed that Nike would be small sizes but they only go down to a small and looking at size comparisons they are still a bit to big for a UK womans size 6.

Thank you for any help

The Referee Store
thanks the problem seems to be that A&H kit shirt is smallest around but there shorts are 30 inch which is a bit to big I have emailed both A&H and sporting touch(referee association) to see if either would be able to source/make a smaller kit, just wondering if anyone would know if anyone does one as standard.

thanks for your reply Ryan

Welcome to the forum runningref

If you get no joy from a&h etc you could just get a plain black pair of shorts from somewhere like sportsdirect?

mgsportswear.co.uk make and retail team kits and a couple of seasons made up some referees kits for some local guys. They may be able to help out by making a custom size. No idea of cost I'm afraid but could be worth a look. They're bases in Kidderminster but deliver nationally.

Back